- We provide full 24 hour, 365 day per annum emergency service for registered clients
- All aspects of attending to sick or injured animals, calvings, caesareans.
- Fertility work, both dairy and beef including portable ultrasound scanning and herd fertility investigations.
- Everyday tasks such as disbudding/castration/dehorning/lameness.
- Full herd health planning and advisory service including organic health planning.
- Advice and interpretation regarding health schemes
- Management and control of parasitic diseases including a range of competitively priced products.
- Bull fertility investigations and pre breding soundness examinations.
- Mastitis investigation and control.
- All vets are Local Veterinary Inspectors.
- Hospitalisation facility for neonatal calves allows for intensive treatment where required
- Regular farmers meetings and courses on a variety of subjects involving care and management of cattle.
Whilst we spend a large amount of our time responding to calls to sick animals or problems surrounding calving we like to take a pro-active approach in terms of herd medicine and disease prevention.
BVD Eradication Scheme